The Wellington Park community features a recently renovated swimming pool that includes lap lanes, a diving board, and a slide. There is also an in-ground kiddie pool for the little ones to enjoy! Open from May to September, residents can enjoy soaking up the sun while staying cool and getting to know the other members of the community.
Wellington Park Wahoos swim team info
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WELLINGTON WAHOOS DIVISION WINNERS IN 2017!!
- All Wellington Park residents aged 5-17 in good standing with the HOA are eligible to join the swim team. $50 registration fee per swimmer
- All skill levels are encouraged to join.
- Practices are held Monday & Thursday evenings starting at 5:30pm and Saturday mornings starting at 9 am.
- 5:30 (9) to 6:15 (9:45) Beginners
- 6:15 (9:45) to 7:00 (10:30) Intermediate
- 7:00 (10:30) to 7:45 (11:15) Advanced
- Meets will be held on Tuesday evenings swimmers will need to be at the meets at 5:00 pm for home 5:15 for away.
- There are 5 meets 3 home and 2 away, with the full meet completed by full dark.
- We typically cancel Thursday practices after a meet, but with all our home meets piled up in 2018 we will still hold practices the Thursday of July 5th and July 12 as the last 2 meets are our division meets - and the kids would really love to win their division again!
Registration Form can be found in our Documents.